Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not So Purple Raya.





Reason for my delayed post would be laziness and procrastination.

Ok looking back at previous Raya, I can say I  am really happy that I got to celebrate Aidilfitri with the presence of each and every one of my family members. Since my family is big, we had to travel back to quite a number of kampung and relative house to visit everyone.

As usual, each year,  our first stop would be Beserah in Kuantan, Pahang to visit my aunties, uncles and relatives there. It was a heartwarming get-together, as everyone would not missed the jamuan malam raya and the dishes were prepared together in a kawah. Best part is that the kawah rendang, kuah kacang, gulai daging was the best out of every houses I've been to.

Gosh how I missed the food and the good time. Ok now moving on, biasalah bila raya mesti ada baju raya. So mum decided we should all wear green, or in this case, try to wear green. Righhhttt turns out the only one wearing green throughout raya is yours truly and no one else.. 




First day of raya semua sedondon berwarna hijau dedaunan segar pucuk pisang apple
 hijau pucuk paku semua lah.




They were so sweet together. Masa ni je. and Tasya were wearing lipstick.



Seorang sesat tak pakai warna hijau.








Even our grandma are looking radiant in green.


Beraya di Kuantan cuma sampai pagi raya pertama sahaja dan menjadi kebiasaan, right after sembahyang raya, off we went coming down back to Kuala Lumpur to visit both my grandma in Taman Maluri and my grandparents in Keramat.




Hani and family.

Openhouse Raya for family only. 

The boys will be as usual, makan guitar dengan playstation. 
Orang lain makan laksa, ketupat, cake semua, diaorg leka main.



From left: Pak Cu, Auntie Fiza, Nenek Halimah, Auntie Ti, Auntie Shakila and Auntie Sofi. Aunts and uncle from my dad's side.


Atok Bashah and my aunt from my mum's side.



Also celebrating auntie Sofi's birthday.



Brother, boyfriend and sister.



Told ya they look uggggggghhhh so good in purple.





Kecuali saya. Sob sobs.



No comments:

Post a Comment