Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sugar Rush and everything's sweet.

I was fifteen when it started.
See, I had a thing for fabulous pastries, cakes, cookies and dreamy looking cupcakes.


It all started when my aunt passed me a recipe, of a Famous Amos famous chocolate chip cookies. The one reported to be leaked into the internet. From there I start my bittersweet relationship with baking. I remembered, it was years ago that the first time I baked it into perfection, my instant thought was, I would baked it for my whole class.



This is the undeniably fabulous chocolate chip cookies.



So I did. But it was that someone that were not in my class during highschool, "someone" was from class next door, that baked me tiramisu's in change with my jar full of my perfect macadamia chocolate chip cookies. Well, its lush tiramisu's so its reasonable for me to bake a jar to give in return.


Right, from that lush tiramisu, I got the whole idea of baking cakes. Like real edible fabulous looking cake.




Choc cake perisa terbakar.




Loved.




Vanilla muffins, anyone?




Yummy buttercake.




Too sweet to handle cupcakes.




Despite the monster look, it does taste sensational.









God bless me i'l bake this one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment